|商品名稱：||NI LabVIEW NXG 3.0.0 FPGA Module-這款軟件可以幫方便工程師快速對相應的智能化測試操作|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：NI LabVIEW NXG 3.0.0 FPGA Module-這款軟件可以幫方便工程師快速對相應的智能化測試操作LabVIEW NXG 為新一代的LabVIEW 軟體。 LabVIEW NXG 可迅速自動化您的硬體、依照所需規格來客制化測試，並輕鬆地隨處檢視量測結果，讓您的測試作業更智慧化。
LabVIEW NXG使您能夠在一個工具內配置、自動化和可視化您的測試結果。軟件可以自動識別數千個儀器的驅動程序，從而縮短測量時間，並提供集成式拖放設計方法來幫助用戶快速自定義系統。 通過構建基於Web的用戶界面，您可以隨時隨地查看結果，這些用戶界面可以部署到任何Web瀏覽器（PC、平板電腦或電話），無需插件或安裝程序。
NI LabVIEW NXG 3.0.0 FPGA Module |
National Instruments is pleased to announce the availability of NI LabVIEW NXG 3.0 FPGA Module. This Module helps you develop and debug custom hardware logic that you can compile and deploy to NI FPGA hardware.
About LabVIEW FPGA Module. LabVIEW FPGA is a software add-on for LabVIEW that you can use to more efficiently and effectively design FPGA-based systems through a highly integrated development environment, IP libraries, a high-fidelity simulator, and debugging features. You can create FPGA VIs that combine direct access to I/O with user-defined LabVIEW logic to define custom hardware for applications such as digital protocol communication, hardware-in-the-loop simulation, and rapid control prototyping. Though the LabVIEW FPGA Module contains many built-in signal processing routines, you can also integrate existing hardware description language (HDL) code as well as third-party IP.
The LabVIEW NXG FPGA Module is the next generation of LabVIEW FPGA and contains only a subset of the features and hardware support in the LabVIEW 2018 FPGA Module.
Introduction to the LabVIEW FPGA NXG Module for High-Performance Applications
About National Instruments. Since 1976, National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI’s graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company’s long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
Product: NI LabVIEW NXG
Version: FPGA Module (version 184.108.40.206153-0+f1)
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.ni.com
Language: English, Français, Deutsch, 日本語, 한국어, 中文
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: *
Software Prerequisites: NI LabVIEW NXG 3.0
Supported Hardware: **
Size: 6.6 Gb
* Review Supported Operating Systems:
The LabVIEW NXG 3.0 FPGA Module supports the following operating systems:
- Windows 10 (version 1803) / 8.1 Update 1(1) / 7 SP1 (2)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (1)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (2)
Note: On Windows 8.1/Server 2012 R2/Server 2008 R2 SP1, some features, such as local compile, Optimized FPGA VIs, simulation of FPGA code that includes Xilinx IP or HDL code, are not supported because these features require the Xilinx compilation tools which do not support these OSes. Using these features on these OSes may result in unpredictable results.
1) NI software installs VC2015 Runtime and .NET 4.6.2. Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 require Microsoft updates to support these items. Refer to Microsoft KB2919442 and KB2919355 for more information about how to install these updates.
2) NI software is signed with a SHA-256 certificate. Windows 7 SP1, Windows Embedded Standard 7 SP1, and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 require Microsoft updates to support SHA-256. Refer to Microsoft KB3033929 for more information about how to install this security update.
** Review Supported Hardware:
The following list details the hardware models and FAMs supported in the LabVIEW NXG 3.0 FPGA Module.
- PXIe 7971R/7972R/7975R/7976R
- NI 2940R/2942R/2943R/2950R/2952R/2953R (40 and 120 MHz bandwidth variants)
- NI 2944R/2954R (160 MHz bandwidth)