|商品名稱：||HAMMER CONNECT Edition Update 2.2 是瞬態分析以及水錘模擬和瞬態分析產品的行業領導者|
- 回上一頁您可能感興趣：HAMMER CONNECT Edition Update 2.2 是瞬態分析以及水錘模擬和瞬態分析產品的行業領導者Bentley Hammer Connect Edition Update 2 v10.02破解版是瞬態分析以及水錘模擬和瞬態分析產品的行業領導者。 當您打開泵並切換閥時，會出現短期增加的負載，這對於水分配和水處理系統可能是危險的。 這種不受控制的過載會嚴重影響管道和設備的狀況，並影響服務質量。 全球的水務，公共事業和工程組織都依賴強大的計算功能和易於使用的HAMMER界面來有效地識別，控制和消除與臨時擁堵有關的風險。
Bentley Hammer是能夠運行MicroStation，AutoCAD和ArcGIS應用程序的最佳水管分析和建模軟件之一。 世界各地的公用事業，市政和工程公司都信任該軟件，並使用它來管理和減輕風險。 該軟件使您可以直接與WaterCAD和WaterGEMS交互，並可以從EPANET導入數據。
The Bentley Hydraulics and Hydrology product team are pleased to announce the availability of Hammer CONNECT Edition Update 2.2 (build 10.02.02.06). This release introduces improvements and features to help you be more successful.
What's new in Hammer CONNECT Edition Update 2.2 (build 10.02.02.06)
Models saved in the updated release of WaterGEMS, WaterCAD, and HAMMER (version 10.02.02.XX) can be opened in the initial CONNECT Edition Update 2 release (version 10.02.00.XX, 10.02.01.XX).
Modified Hazen-Williams Method-New calculation Option
The much-awaited feature in WaterGEMS is inclusion of Modified Hazen-Williams friction method as a calculation method for calculating headloss is incorporated in this release. Starting with this version, 10.02.02.06 this new calculation method is available to the users.
Once the friction method in calculation options is changed to Modified Hazen-Williams, you will see Modified Hazen-Williams Cr factor i.e. roughness factor, available for entry in the pipe properties. Cr value for selected pipe material will appear there from engineering library, you also can change this value manually.
Results of Hazen Williams method and Modified Hazen-Williams friction method will be similar when the roughness coefficient value (Cr) is 1.0 i.e. smooth pipes. But as the pipe becomes old, roughness coefficient reduces, the results won’t be similar. In earlier versions you had to create user data extension and work around the model to get results as per Modified Hazen-Williams method.
Stability enhancements and fixes to reported issues
As with all new versions, this release includes fixes to various user-reported issues from the previous release, providing an overall more stable experience.
Hydraulics and Hydrology Software. Generate master plans, support land development projects, and optimize the operations of water distribution, wastewater, and stormwater systems. Water professionals at utilities and engineering firms rely on Bentley’s hydraulic and hydrology products to:
- Plan intelligently and deliver clean water safely
- Model water system operations accurately
- Make reliable renewal decisions
- Reduce emergency response time
- Deliver high-quality design projects with minimal capital investments
- Improve team productivity with sustainable GIS- and CAD-integrated hydraulic models
OpenFlows HAMMER makes the complex tasks of locating potential trouble spots and determining appropriate surge control strategies much easier.
Every time a pump or valve is operated, potentially dangerous transients are introduced in your water distribution or wastewater system. Unchecked, transients can have catastrophic consequences on your pipes and equipment, operators, and customers.
Water utilities, municipalities, and engineering firms around the world trust OpenFlows HAMMER’s computationally rigorous engine and easy-to-use interface to efficiently identify, manage, and mitigate the risks associated with transients.
Identify critical points in the system that need protection and facilitate sound system design with OpenFlows HAMMER modeling tools:
- Focus on mitigating surge, not on the modeling process: Streamlined model building and management enables you to jump-start the model building process and manage your model effectively, so that you can focus on developing the most appropriate strategy for controlling and limiting hydraulic transients.
- Simulate transient precisely to improve the quality of your decisions: Decrease the risk of approximating the behavior of protective devices and rotating equipment. Rough estimation of transients can be too costly. OpenFlows HAMMER helps you accurately simulate the impact of a wide range of surge protection devices and rotating equipment (pumps and turbines).
- Leverage existing CAD and GIS data for improved design productivity and to enrich the system or model that utility personnel rely on.
This brief demonstration introduces the new Ribbon interface in the CONNECT Edition releases of Bentley's Haestad | Hydraulics and Hydrology software. This modern new interface will be familiar to Microsoft users. Tab grouping and the Ribbon search feature make it easier to locate tools to accomplish tasks.
Bentley Systems, Incorporated. is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Version: CONNECT Edition Update 2.2 (build 10.02.02.06)
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.bentley.com
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *