||Siemens NX 1899 Series x64 Multilingual(藍光) 一款集成化產品設計、工程和制造解決方案
|Siemens NX 1899 Series x64 Multilingual(藍光) 一款集成化產品設計、工程和制造解決方案
|NX 18xx建立在現代軟件架構之上，開發時的業務重點是提供新功能，同時保護客戶數據。 新方法將使西門子的NX客戶能夠：
Siemens NX 軟件是一款既靈活又功能強大的集成式解決方案，有助於您更快更高效地提供更優質的產品。 NX 提供了下一代的設計、仿真和製造解決方案，支持公司實現數字孿生的價值。
Siemens NX 1899 Series |
Languages: English, 中文, Čeština, Español, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, 日本語,
한국어, Polski, Português, Русский
The Siemens PLM Software team is pleased to announce the availability of NX 1899 (1899 Series) . The latest release of NX brings significant new and enhanced functionality in all areas of the product to help you work more productively in a collaborative managed environment.
We are proud to introduce the latest release of NX, which brings significant new and enhanced functionality in all areas of the product to help you work more productively in a collaborative managed environment. This release builds on the continuous release process that is designed to make it easier for you to stay current with the latest releases of NX, giving you faster access to the latest functionality, and performance and quality improvements, to ensure that you gain the most from your investments.
- To optimize product development, we have invested in all aspects of modeling, including core functionality in modeling and drafting. New powerful weight management capabilities allow you to manage the mass properties of your entire product. We have also combined Direct Sketch and the Sketch task environment to make user interaction in sketching easier. In addition, to support the increasing use of reverse engineering, we are pleased to introduce new tools in convergent modeling to read point clouds and combine facet bodies.
This latest release of NX CAM brings innovative machining methods, higher levels of automation, and cloud-based postprocessing technology, including the following highlights:
- A new 5-axis roughing, powered by the high-speed Adaptive Milling technology, significantly reduces machining time of complex parts. By using deep cuts at high cutting speeds, it enables material to be rapidly removed as it gets closer to the final shape of the part, reducing the finishing cycle times.
- Multiple robots can be now programmed and simulated using NX CAM, enabling expanded automation on the shop floor.
- Machining Line Planner streamlines the allocation of operations across multiple machines while optimizing the machining processes.
- Post Hub, the new cloud-based solution for post processing, is directly accessible from within NX CAM. Free to NX CAM users, it provides more than 600 postprocessors for a wide range of machine/controller configurations, enabling you to quickly generate production-ready NC programs.
We are confident that the new capabilities in this release will allow you to work more productively than ever before, and to achieve your product requirements while staying at the forefront of industry trends. For more information about this release, see the What's New Guide included with the NX help.
Siemens become the first major CAD/CAM/CAE vendor to deliver its software using Continuous Release methodology in January 2019.
With this deployment model, NX customers will be able to access new improvements more quickly while reducing the effort required to implement NX. This makes Siemens the first major CAD / CAM / CAE software provider to publish product updates in this way and provides innovations and improvements in the software even faster.
The main change for you as a customer are the monthly update releases, which are made available to you within a single release series. Bugs are therefore no longer fixed in different releases, just in the latest update and even smaller extensions are integrated promptly, which raises the quality to a new level. Significant enhancements that may affect the schema and compatibility are expected approximately every six months. Whether and when you roll out updates in your company, if you automate the updates or if you want to use different versions on the same hardware remains your decision.
Siemens PLM Software a business unit of the Siemens Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over 15 million licensed seats and more than 140,000 customers worldwide. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with its customers to provide industry software solutions that help companies everywhere achieve a sustainable competitive advantage by making real the innovations that matter.
Product: Siemens NX
Version: 1899 *
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.plm.automation.siemens.com
System Requirements: PC **
Supported Operating Systems: **
Size: 14.5 Gb
* Release info
Automation Designer NX 1899 Content 5.0.7z
Die Design NX1899 Engineering Data Base.zip
Mold Wizard NX 1899 Engineering Data Base .zip
Progressive Die Wizard (PDW) NX 1899 Engineering Data Base.zip
Engineering Die Wizard (EDW) NX1899 Engineering Data Base.zip